sábado, 11 de setembro de 2010

Random

1. Ana Clara and Lawrence are forced to roleplay out a verbal couple fight. Who gets to play the wife?
Of course him -n

2. What do you think about Bass?
Finnick is dead, sweetheart.

3. Who is Rachel's best friend?
Dutra (?)

4. What would Bibi not be caught dead in?
Reading Playboy? XD

5. Who's Rack dating?
I don't really know...

6. Who would be a better superhero sidekick between Inu and Luiza, and why?
Luiza. I don't know why. I think I should say Inu. And she's calling me "besta" -q

7. What musical instrument would Luiza most likely play?
Flute, like Mengato. Guitar.

8. Who does Lawrence like?
Piriforma, claro! Can't say... (:

9. Karen just got vaporized in a freak accident. Now what?
Let's have some coffee.

10. Oh no, Tamara got kidnapped by aliens! What do you say once they get back?
WHAZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA -n

Try it, sucker

See you as soon as possible.
Don't call my name.

Nenhum comentário: